Thursday, November 08, 2007

In which Nathan succombs to facial trichosis

Below is a photo of some of my work colleagues (and good friends). We are all growing moustaches for "Movember", a movement to raise money for cancer research and men's health issues (including depression).

That's me at the far right, which, for those who know me, is entirely appropriate. Consider this something of a "before" photo. At the risk of opening myself to public ridicule, I promise to post an "after" as well.

Thank you to all my hirsutely challenged friends who are sponsoring me to grow a mo. Go on, you can spare a tenner for Cancer research, can't you? Click the blue button below and it will take you to the Movember website and register your sponsorship for our team (which is named "Los Guapos" (the good-looking ones).

Movember - Sponsor Me

Update: The after photo, as promised. I beleive that, as a group, we raised a respectable sum. Most thanks go to Daniel Zanardo! Gracias, Daniel!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you're growing a healthy 'mature man's' waistline to match your mo'! Excellent work!

Christopher Long said...

Raising money for cancer research? Thats the oldest scam in the BOOK. I need to start my own cancer research program to pay my bills. They have been raising this kind of money for years and have yet to find a cure, AND THEY NEVER WILL, and don't send me some made up story that says, "Scientist might have discovered a cure" ooooh aaah, i bet the Scientist get most of the money. You really feel like you did a good deed for growing a MO, sad

Nathan Zamprogno said...

Wow. That's a lot of bile. It looks like this kook is one of those Young Earth Creationist nutjobs.

I expected nothing less.

Here's a deal. I'll raise money for cancer research, and when you get cancer, let's all make sure none of the money gets spent on you. You can pray. Maybe that will make you better.